What Makes DangCare Different?
- DangCare is not a drug; it contains natural ingredients in a caplet form without any side effects!
- This product is KFDA certified after three years of clinical trials.
- Enjoy your food! Designed to help diabetics enjoy the occasional indulgent treat and help to maintain healthy glucose levels.
- May help decrease your blood sugar spikes, especially after a meal!
KFDA approved for help with blood sugar control and a boost to your immunity!
Each box contains 60 tablets, packed in sheets of 6 tablets for a convenient and easy to carry portioned dosage.
Dangcare tablets can help:
- Lower cholesterol and fatty cells with the power of bitter melon!
- Decrease blood sugar after 15 days with the power of banaba extract!
- Boost immunity from linoleic acid found in bitter melon!
Ingredients: Bitter melon, banaba extract, zinc
Learn more about DangCare here
How To Take This Product
Take 2 pills with a meal, 2~3times a day.
How often should I take this product?
The recommended dosage for adults is 2 caplets with a meal, 2-3 times a day. The caplets are easy to swallow with water and (for maximum benefit) should be taken just prior to or during a meal such as breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
To become KFDA approved, a minimum study of 3 years and testing must be done. The corosolic acid found in banaba extract has been proven to help lower blood sugar by 30% after just 15 days of use.
Produced in South Korea by Hamyang at their HAACP facility.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.